- Conference on ‘cosmopolitanism’ organized by the Doctoral School of the History of Law, Philosophy of Law, and Sociology of the Law part of the series of conferences with the theme of ‘cynicism and stoicism.’
- October 1, 2019: The International Labour Organization (ILO); 100 years in the search of social justice, Mr. Drazen Petrovic, Registrar of the ILO Administrative Tribunal.
- January 14, 2019: News Conference, the future of United Nations Human Rights committees by 2020. Mr. Ibrahim Salama, head of the treaty bodies branch of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- November 12, 2018: Conference on ‘The International Commission of Inquiry on Syria: Assessment and Prospects’ by Mr. Paulo Sergio Pinheiro, President of the Inquiry Commission and former Minister of Human Rights in Brazil.
- October 1, 2018: Inaugural conference of the M2 human rights and humanitarian law, ‘The NCCHR, whistleblower,’ with professor Christine Lazerges, President of the National Consultative Commission for Human Rights.
- March 6, 2018: Conference on “International human rights law in Japan: an overview, from the death penalty to ‘comfort women,’” by professor Hae Bong Shin.
- March 6, 2018: Conference on “International human rights law in Japan: an overview, from the death penalty to ‘comfort women,’” News conference by professor Hae Bong Shin, professor at the Univeristy of Aoyama Gakuin in Japan, invited by the C.R.D.H.
- October 2, 2017: Inaugural conference of the M2 human rights and humanitarian law, ‘Human Rights in the Sphere of Armed Conflicts’ with Florence Merloz, Deputy Director of the Human Rights, Directorate of Legal Affairs in the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Christine Piltant: Assistant to the Deputy Director of International and European Law for the Ministry of Arms.
- Conference on Inaugurale News- 2017
- January 11, 2017: News Conference on ‘Human Rights in the Trump Era’ with Sarah Cleveland, Professor at the University of Columbia in New York, U.S.A. and invited professor at the Université Paris 2.
- October 4, 2016: Inaugural conference of the M2 human rights and humanitarian law, ‘the actuality of liberties in France,’ with Patrick Spinosi and ‘News from the European Court on Human Rights’ with Vincent Berger.
- February 2, 2016: News conference ‘Legal News from the Committee of Human Rights’ with Yuji Iwasawa, professor at the University of Tokyo, invited by the C.R.D.H.
- February 9, 2016: News conference ‘The Law of Truth’ in the legal framework of the European Court on Human Rights’ with William Schabas form the University of Middlesex in London.
- December 9, 2016: News conference on forced disappearances with Gabriella Citroni, professor at the University of Milano-Bicocca and invited professor of Paris 2; Professor Emmanuel Decaux, president of the United Nations Committee Against Forced Disappearances; Elisabeth Salmon, professor at the Catholic University of Peru and invited professor of Paris 2; Laurence Burgorgue Larsen, professor at the Université Panthéon-Sorbonne; and Olivier de Frouville, former member and President reporter of the United Nations Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances and current member of the United Nations Human Rights Committee.
- October 6, 2015: Inaugural conference of the M2 human rights and humanitarian law, on ‘Defense Rights in International Criminal Courts,’ with François Roux: Head of the Office of Defense, Special tribunal for Lebanon and ‘News from the United Nations Human Rights Council,’ with Eric Tistounet, acting head of the Human Rights Council Division.
- April 13, 2015: Excision and credibility of the request, conference co-organized by CRDH and the association “Excision, let’s talk about it!”
- March 13, 2015: – The role of the European Court of Human Rights in a Europe in crisis, conference by: Judge Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos.
- February 17, 2014: ‘The Right to Food: a Six Year Review by a United Nations Special Reporter,’ with Olivier de Schutter.
- March 14, 2014: ‘The Situation of the Baha’is: Human Rights in Iran at a Turning Point?’ with Karim Lahidji, president of the International Federation of Human Rights and Hamdan Nadafi, doctor of law
- March 27, 2014: ‘Reasons of State, Human Rights, and Sovereignty. Conference by Louis Joinet as a part of the Institut Universitaire de France cycle by Oliver de Frouville.
- April 3, 2014: ‘International Law and Governmentality by the Market: the End of Sovereignty?’ Conference by Antoine Garapon as a part of the Institut Universitaire de France cycle by Oliver de Frouville.
- March 4, 2013: ‘The Situation of the Baha’is: Human Rights in Iran’ with Karim Lahidji (International Federation of Human Rights), Sophie Menard (Baha’is France), Hamdan Nadafi (doctorate), and Emmanuel Decaux (Paris 2).
- November 5, 2013: ‘Meeting with Louis Joinet’ on the occasion of the release of the book Mes raisons d’Etat de Louis Joinet with Olivier de Frouville (Paris 2) and François Gèze (Editions La Découverte).
- April 3, 2012: The justices of the invisible: the truth of fire in the country Kabyé (Togo) with Raymond Verdier, Director of Research at CNRS.