Each year, the students of M2 Human Rights and Humanitarian Law represent Université Paris 2 in major international competitions. This provides publicity for the University, introduction for all to the international stage, and the renewal of skills. With the support of the CRDH Students’ Association, financial support from the University Social Fund for Assistance to the Student Initiative (FSDIE), and active coaching from M2 Alumni, our teams are often distinguished in these competitions. This includes the René Cassin competition on international and European human rights law (1st place team in 2004, 2nd place in 2011) and the Jean Pictet competition on humanitarian law (2nd place francophone team in 2005, 2008, and 2011). M2 Students also participate in competitions organized by the Red Cross as well as in the Charles Rousseau or Jessup simulated trial competitions (winners of the national selection in 2017), and the Habeas Corpus contest.
- Disparitions forcées : enjeux pratiques, défis diplomatiques -
- Droit de l’homme et droit international humanitaire : quelles conséquences sur les transferts d'armements conventionnels de guerre ? -
- Le professeur Yuji Iwasawa réélu à la Cour internationale de Justice -
- From Critical Theory to Cosmopolitanism. A Tribute to David Held (1951-2019)- 12-13 November 2020 -
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE GENEVA HUMAN RIGHTS PLATFORM -