Each year, the students of M2 Human Rights and Humanitarian Law represent Université Paris 2 in major international competitions. This provides publicity for the University, introduction for all to the international stage, and the renewal of skills. With the support of the CRDH Students’ Association, financial support from the University Social Fund for Assistance to the Student Initiative (FSDIE), and active coaching from M2 Alumni, our teams are often distinguished in these competitions. This includes the René Cassin competition on international and European human rights law (1st place team in 2004, 2nd place in 2011) and the Jean Pictet competition on humanitarian law (2nd place francophone team in 2005, 2008, and 2011). M2 Students also participate in competitions organized by the Red Cross as well as in the Charles Rousseau or Jessup simulated trial competitions (winners of the national selection in 2017), and the Habeas Corpus contest.
- [Publication] Les grands textes internationaux des droits de l'homme – 2e édition -
- Webinaire CNCDH : Droits sexuels et reproductifs -
- Disparitions forcées : enjeux d'un combat pour la justice et la vérité -
- [Geneva Academy] The United Nations Treaty Bodies in a Transition Period – Progress Review -
- Le Pr. Emmanuel Decaux élu président de la Fondation René Cassin -