Sébastien Touzé is an associate professor of public law at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). He is the author of multiple publications in public international law and European Human Rights law. He has taught at several universities in France and regularly teaches at foreign universities. In October 2015, Sébastien Touzé was elected member of the UN Committee Against Torture. In 2011, he was elected Secretary General of the International Institute of Human Rights. On January 28, 2016, he was elected Director of the new International Human Rights Foundation- René Cassin Foundation. On January 1st, 2017, he was appointed deontologist for the Greater East Region.
- Tierce intervention devant le CEDAW -
- From Critical Theory to Cosmopolitanism. A Tribute to David Held (1951-2019)- 12-13 November 2020 -
- Commentaires sur le projet d'Observation générale n°37 du Comité des droits de l'Homme sur le droit de réunion pacifique -
- Parution des actes des 4èmes journées de la Justice pénale internationale -
- Conférence-débat : Les droits économiques, sociaux et culturels sont-ils des droits comme les autres ? -