Sébastien Touzé is an associate professor of public law at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). He is the author of multiple publications in public international law and European Human Rights law. He has taught at several universities in France and regularly teaches at foreign universities. In October 2015, Sébastien Touzé was elected member of the UN Committee Against Torture. In 2011, he was elected Secretary General of the International Institute of Human Rights. On January 28, 2016, he was elected Director of the new International Human Rights Foundation- René Cassin Foundation. On January 1st, 2017, he was appointed deontologist for the Greater East Region.
- [16e colloque international] La réception du droit international humanitaire en droit interne -
- Projection-débat "Bâtisseurs d'un droit commun" avec le Pr. Emmanuel Decaux -
- Conférence annuelle 2021 de la Plateforme de Genève sur les droits humains -
- Linos-Alexandre Sicilianos, docteur honoris causa -
- Conférence inaugurale du Master 2 Droits de l'homme et droit humanitaire -