Sébastien Touzé is an associate professor of public law at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). He is the author of multiple publications in public international law and European Human Rights law. He has taught at several universities in France and regularly teaches at foreign universities. In October 2015, Sébastien Touzé was elected member of the UN Committee Against Torture. In 2011, he was elected Secretary General of the International Institute of Human Rights. On January 28, 2016, he was elected Director of the new International Human Rights Foundation- René Cassin Foundation. On January 1st, 2017, he was appointed deontologist for the Greater East Region.
- Sixièmes journées de la Justice pénale internationale -
- Positivism and International Law -
- Disparitions forcées : enjeux pratiques, défis diplomatiques -
- Droit de l’homme et droit international humanitaire : quelles conséquences sur les transferts d'armements conventionnels de guerre ? -
- From Critical Theory to Cosmopolitanism. A Tribute to David Held (1951-2019)- 12-13 November 2020 -