Sébastien Touzé is an associate professor of public law at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). He is the author of multiple publications in public international law and European Human Rights law. He has taught at several universities in France and regularly teaches at foreign universities. In October 2015, Sébastien Touzé was elected member of the UN Committee Against Torture. In 2011, he was elected Secretary General of the International Institute of Human Rights. On January 28, 2016, he was elected Director of the new International Human Rights Foundation- René Cassin Foundation. On January 1st, 2017, he was appointed deontologist for the Greater East Region.
- Third Intervention to the UN Human Rights Committee -
- [Publication] Les grands textes internationaux des droits de l'homme – 2e édition -
- Webinaire CNCDH : Droits sexuels et reproductifs -
- Disparitions forcées : enjeux d'un combat pour la justice et la vérité -
- [Geneva Academy] The United Nations Treaty Bodies in a Transition Period – Progress Review -