- Inaugural Conference of the M2 Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Oct. 2nd, 2017, with Mrs. Florence Merloz, Deputy Director of Human Rights, Directorate of Legal Affairs of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Mrs. Christine Piltant, Assistant to the Deputy Director of International and European Law, Ministry of the Armed Forces, on “Human Rights in Armed Conflict”.
- Inaugural News Conference – 2017
- Conference of Sarah CLEVELAND, Professor at Columbia University (New York), Visiting Professor at l’Université Paris II, January 11th, 2017, “Human Rights in the Trump Era”
- Inaugural Conference of the M2 Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Oct. 4th, 2016, with Patrick SPINOSI on “the news of the Freedom of France” and Mr. Vincent BERGER on “the news of the European Court of the Rights of Man”.
- News Conference with Yuji IWASAWA, Professor at the University of Tokyo, Visiting researcher at CRDH, Feb. 2nd, 2016, “Legal Update on the Human Rights Committee”.
- News Conference with William SCHABAS, Professor at Middlesex University (London), Feb. 9th, 2016: the “right to truth” in the case law of the European Court of Human Rights.
- Current Affairs Conference on Enforced Disappearances, December 9th, 2016, with Gabriella CITRONI, Professor at the University of Milano-Bicocca and Visiting Professor at l’Université Paris 2, Professor Emmanuel DECAUX, President of the United Nations Committee against Enforced Disappearances; Elisabeth SALMON, Professor at the Catholic University of Peru and Visiting Professor at Paris 2, Laurence BURGORGUE LARSEN, Professor at the Pantheon-Sorbonne University; and Olivier de FROUVILLE, former member and Rapporteur of the Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances and a current member of the United Nations Human Rights Committee.
- Inaugural Conference of Master 2 Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, October 6th, 2015, with Maître François ROUX, Head of the Defense Office at the Special Tribunal for Lebanon, (“News of Defense Rights in International Criminal Tribunals”) And Mr. Eric TISTOUNET, Acting Head of the Human Rights Council Division and its mechanisms,” News of the United Nations Human Rights Council “.
- Excision and credibility of the request, conference co-organized by the CRDH and the association “Excision, let’s talk about it! “, Monday, April 13, 2015.
- The Role of the European Court of Human Rights in a Europe in Crisis, Judge Linos-Alexandre SICILIANOS conference, 13 March 2015.
- “Le droit à l’alimentation : bilan de six années d’un rapporteur spécial des Nations Unies,” “The right to food: review of six years of a special rapport by the United Nations”, Feb. 17th, 2014.
- “La situation des Baha’is: les droits de l’homme en Iran à un tournant?,” “The situation of the Baha’is: A turning point for Human Rights in Iran?” With Karim LAHIDJI, president of FIDH and Hamdan NADAFI, doctor of law, March 14, 2014.
- “Raisons d’Etats, droits de l’homme et souveraineté,” “State motives, human rights and sovereignty” with Louis JOINET, March 27, 2014 as part of the IUF cycle of Olivier de Frouville.
- “Droit international et gouvernementalité par le marché,” “International law and governing by market mentality” conference with Antoine GARAPON, April 3, 2014, as part of the IUF cycle of Olivier de Frouville.
- “Les pays d’Amérique latine et la lutte contre les disparitions forcées,” “Latin America and the struggle against kidnapping”
- “La situation des Baha’is: les droits de l’homme en Iran,” “The situation of the Baha’is: Human rights in Iran”
- See under the rubrique Cooperation, the page concerning the different PhD conferences and the cycle of conferences organized by the HCR.
“Justices de l’invisible: la vérité du feu au pays Kabyé (Togo),” “Invisible justices: The truth of fire in Kabyé country (Togo)” by Raymond Verdier, research director at CNRS, April 3, 2012.