Sébastien Touzé is an associate professor of public law at the University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris II). He is the author of multiple publications in public international law and European Human Rights law. He has taught at several universities in France and regularly teaches at foreign universities. In October 2015, Sébastien Touzé was elected member of the UN Committee Against Torture. In 2011, he was elected Secretary General of the International Institute of Human Rights. On January 28, 2016, he was elected Director of the new International Human Rights Foundation- René Cassin Foundation. On January 1st, 2017, he was appointed deontologist for the Greater East Region.
- Les défis contemporains du droit international humanitaire -
- Parution du Commentaire article par article du Pacte international relatif aux droits économiques, sociaux et culturels -
- Elections d'Olivier de Frouville et de Tina Stavrinaki à l'ONU -
- Geneva Human Rights Platform - Connectivity of Human Rights Mechanisms -
- L'équipe du M2 remporte le concours René Cassin 2019 ! -