The advising committee of CRDH is a consultative body, located next to the directors of CRDH and M2DH, which is composed of academics of the university and law practitioners.
- Evaluates the resources, the expectations, and the priorities in the domain of expertise of the CRDH, on the national level, the European context, and an international context.
- Fosters a strategic vision of medium-term development by strengthening vocational training and applied research.
- Encourages group proposals and group cooperation, particularly for the development of “judicial clinics” or for putting to use new tools of communication.
- Facilitates students’ connections with professionals in civil society and with foreign universities, by supervising the students, with respect for academic liberty.
The committee is a flexible and light support system, which gathers at least one time each year, with the possibility of inviting outside participants– notably young researchers– according to the agenda.
- Emmanuel Decaux, Professor at the University Panthéon-Assas, President
- Olivier de Frouville, Professor at the University Panthéon-Assas, Director of the CRDH
- Sébastien Touze, Professor at the University Panthéon-Assas, Director of the Masters 2 Program on human rights law and humanitarian rights
- Laurent Trigeaud, lecturer/associate professor at the University Panthéon-Assas
- Mouloud Boumghar, Professor at the University Jules Verne-Picardie, director of the editorial board of the review Droits fondamenteux
- Julian Fernandez, Professor at the University Panthéon-Assas, director of the Center Thucydide
- Catherine Kessedjian, Professor at the University Panthéon-Assas
- Despina Sinou, PhD in law,program director at University Paris 13
- Me Vincent Berger, former jurisconsult on the European court of Human rights
- Antoine Bernard, general director of the FIDH
- Charlotte Clavreul, advisor of European and international affairs
- Philippe Leclerc, representative of the HCR for France
- Antoine Meyer, French Institute for Human Rights
- Bénédicte Pedone, Editions Pedone
- Me Christophe Pettiti, Human Rights Institute of the Barreau de Paris
- Me François Roux, head of the Defense Bureau, Tribunal for Lebanon
- Me Patrice Spinosi, lawyer for the council of state and the court of appeal
- Eric Tistounet, High Commission of the United Nations for Human rights
Representatives of the CRDH Association: Humberto Cantu Rivera, Anna Glazewski, doctorates
Secretary-general: Madame Marine Bollack